Wednesday, November 11, 2015

All about GOBAR GAS

Dr. S. S. Aggarwal  shyam aggarwal drssa1936@gmail.com

Dear Sir,
I am M.Tech from IIT Mumbai and also finished my Ph.D from Moscow in 60's.  I have been in exports for the Carbondioxide gas plants and I have exported more than 80 units to almost 15 countries in the world.  Now I handed over this work of exports to my next generation and I am doing R & D on Biogas apart from RSS work (I am RSS Seh Pranth Sanchalak in Delhi). 

I get biogas from a Gowshalla which is situated nearby me.  I bring the biogas in a balloon and transfer the balloon in a mild steel container.  From the container I transfer the gas into a reactor in which I react Calcium Oxide and Carbon-dioxide to get pure Precipitated Calcium Carbonate. All these Gowshalla's can sell Precipitated Calcium Carbonate @ Rs.10/- per kg or else I am buyer for it @Rs.9/- per kg.  In this way I am trying to improve the economy of the Gowshalla.  You know that biogas contains Methane and Carbon-dioxide of no use and everybody wants to get rid of it.  I have been able to prepare chemical known as Precipitated Calcium Carbonate with the help of Carbon-dioxde and get pure Methane.  Pure Methane can be used either as LPG in the kitchen or in the Electric Generator to produce electricity or in the vehicles running like CNG.  I have tried all this and successful enterpreneur in my factory at A-6/3, Jhilmil Industrial Area, Delhi - 110095.  My mobile no. is 9811100199 and my email id is drssa1936@gmail.com/ sales@ssgaslabasia.com.  I am situated in a DDA approved Industrial Area and my R & D plant is situated in my factory.

I have already given one plant to Mathure Brindavan, U.P and I intend to give one plant to every Gowshalla, so that they can improve their economy.  The plant is known as improvement in Biogas.

You can get in touch with me if you like.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. S. S. Aggarwal
---------------------------------------------------
Dr. D. K. Sadana sadana.dk@gmail.com
Delighted to note, Dr. Shyam.

Your innovations and the work by some others [e. g. Sidharth Vyas and Dr. Hitesh Jani from Jamnagar; Earlier working by Sh. Brahamchari Ji of Gorakhpur Gaushala; and the plants at Jaipur and Kanpur Gaushalas] can together help in value-addition in Gaushalas, while meeting local energy-demands in Green-Natural manner. Major requirement has been of small-sized plants suitable for small Gaushalas.

How feasible it is to prepare Precipitated Calcium Carbonate in small Gaushalas with up to a hundred head of cattle? And cost of plant etc.
Regards,
-Sadana
------------------
Ashok Vaidya ashokdbv@gmail.com
All the innovations related to the immense economic value of cow and cow products,their eco-friendly applications and humane/non-exploitative usage need to be
properly documented as a database.It is indeed inspiring to learn that a person of Dr SS Aggarwal's standing and expertise is offering such an innovation to the network.
He should be requested to be an active member of our proposed Federation.The preparation of calcium carbonate also would reduce the impact on the carbon points.
Is it possible to use the calcium carbonate for nutritional supplement in children ? Can in some way an iron salt be precipitated? That would help 60 to 70 % of the population
which is iron deficient.How much is vitamin B12 in cow excreta?
Regards,
Ashok Vaidya MD PhD
----------------------------------
anuradha modi anuradha_modi@hotmail.com
I absolutely agree that all such innovations and experts should be a Part of the Federation. Their valuable knowledge and Expertise Must be shared with all Gaushalas For sustainability.
Holy Cow Foundation is also trying To Link natural farming process with Farmers so that a demand For Cow dung and urine is created in villages which could ensure a Future For the cows. We have initiated this in Kher Kalan Gaon of Mewat with the Help oh Kheti Virasat Mission , Bhatinda. It is just a Start we are hoping For the best.
It is very important To share all Information with the Federation so that It Can become a Bank of knowledge. If I want To Know the Most sucesful Design For a Bio Gas Plant i should be Able to acess Information and Details from the Federation.
Regards
---------------------------------

Madan Thangavelu madan.thangavelu1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment